The GOODS from Botanist
Vancouver, BC | The Alchemist magazine is proud to announce the inaugural Punch Brunch, a Vancouver Cocktail Week 2020 preview event in collaboration with Tourism Vancouver’s Dine Out Vancouver Festival.
Offering a sneak peak of what is designed to be Vancouver’s biggest and best cocktail event, the Punch Brunch is a luxe and lively midday event at the award-winning Botanist in the Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel. It will feature innovative drinks made with premium spirits and created by five of Vancouver’s most celebrated bartenders. These exceptional punch-style cocktails will be paired with a four-course, sit-down feast of executive chef Hector Laguna’s finely crafted gourmet brunch fare.
But that’s not all. The bartenders, under the direction of Fairmont Pacific Rim’s Creative Beverage Director, Grant Sceney, and his multiple-award-winning team, will offer lively cocktail demonstrations while jazzy live music transforms a lazy Sunday tradition into, quite simply, the most delicious fun you can have before dark.
The bar stars for this event include:
– Amber Bruce, bar manager of the Keefer Bar (No. 2 on Canada’s 50 Best Bars) and Vancouver Magazine’s bartender of the year 2019.
– Jeff Savage, head bartender at Botanist Bar at Fairmont Pacific Rim, Diageo World Class Canada 2019 winner, runner-up in the World Class global finals and member of the Botanist’s winning Bols Around the World 2019 team.
– Katie Ingram, singer, performer and award-winning bar manager at Elisa Steakhouse.
– Sabrine Dhaliwal, bar manager of Juke Fried Chicken, Rib & Cocktail Bar, and national ambassador for Belvedere Vodka and Hennessy Cognac.
– Sean McGuigan, head bartender at The Lobby Lounge and RawBar at Fairmont Pacific Rim named one of the Best Hotel Bars (The Americas) by Tales of the Cocktail.
The brunch will also feature live music and a silent auction with proceeds benefiting the BC Hospitality Foundation. Featured spirits include: Bacardi Ocho, Belvedere Vodka, Botanist Gin, Bulleit Bourbon, and Lot 40 Rye.
The Punch Brunch, presented by The Alchemist Magazine
Botanist – 1038 Canada Place, Fairmont Pacific Rim
Sunday, January 26, 2020 | 11:30 am to 2:00 pm
$125 inclusive of taxes, gratuities & ticketing fees
Tickets & information here