the GOODS from Sai Woo
Vancouver, BC | At Sai Woo we are looking for passionate individuals, with a strong work ethic and the desire to be a part of a close knit, creative team. The ideal candidates will have recent experience in a fine dining establishment or upscale casual dining, and have an exacting palate and the ability to work quickly, cleanly and calmly.
Other important qualifications:
– experience preferred but willing to train the right candidate with no experience
– knowledge with Opentable an asset
– Min 2 yr experience preferred
– Micros exp an asset
FOR FT/PT COOKS:
– Min 1 yr experience
– experience with Asian fusion cuisine and asset
– FOOD SAFE certification – within 2 months of employment
– no exp neccessary
– Applicants must have a valid Social Insurance Number or visa and be legal to work in Canada
– Ability to deal with a high pressure environment
– Strong ability to communicate
– Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
– Excellent teamwork skills
– A true eagerness to learn or strong knowledge in Asian Cuisine is an asset
Flexibility in schedule with weekend availability a must. Salary is negotiable and will be commensurate with experience.
Interested parties should send a short cover letter including availability and resume in the body of their e-mail to salli [at] saiwoo.ca.
You can also apply in person at Sai Woo Restaurant.