The GOODS from Flourist
Vancouver, BC | Flourist Mill + Bakery is searching for new BEST (brand, experience, service team) members.
Our BEST members are responsible for greeting, hosting and serving guests at our Mill and Bakery in East Vancouver. We pride ourselves on creating a warm and inviting atmosphere where guests can come and learn about everything we do at Flourist, from sourcing traceable Canadian grains, stone milling them into flour and the process of baking sourdough bread.
Expectations while on shift:
– Making coffee and tea for customers
– Operating the till and taking orders with a helpful and enthusiastic attitude
– Running food to tables and clearing dishes
– Pouring beer and wine
– Assisting customers with questions about cooking with whole grains and beans
Successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
– Barista experience
– Experience working in a premium service environment, either retail or food and beverage
– Exemplary customer service skills
– A passion for cooking and baking
– Serving it Right
We offer competitive wages and employee perks. To apply, send your resumes to info [at] flourist.com.