The GOODS from La Tana
Vancouver, BC | From the team behind Osteria Savio Volpe and Pepino’s Spaghetti House, Caffe La Tana on The Drive is looking for two Junior Supervisors to join our team. Caffe La Tana is an Italian grocer, kitchen and cafe that specializes in fresh pasta, high quality retail Italian goods and coffee.
– posses a strong sense of hospitality and a desire to perfect the guest experience in every way
– be professional and approachable
– self manage
– have a positive, team-oriented attitude and an excellent work ethic
– lead by example and work well within a team
– have a passion for hospitality and service, Italian food, retail and coffee
– have a strong interest in marketing, merchandising and social media
The position will include some early morning and evening shifts so the more flexible you are the better (including working weekends). You will be joining a successful, fun, strong, positive, growth-minded company with room to move up.
This is a hybrid role for someone who is multifaceted and dynamic. Experience in retail, service and/or coffee management is preferred but not required as we are willing to train the right candidates.
Please email your resume and cover letter detailing why you think you would be the right fit for Caffe La Tana to shahnee at caffelatana dot ca. Grazie. We look forward to hearing from you!