The GOODS from YVR Prep
Burnaby, BC | If your head’s in a fog trying to decide what to get for the most discerning of friends, coworker, or family members, you really can’t go wrong with food, can you?
Why not come down to YVR Prep’s 1st Annual Winter Craft Food Fair this Thursday, December 13th? It’s free to attend, and you’ll get a chance to sample and purchase incredibly delicious, locally-crafted goodies made by some special elves who call YVR Prep home! Plus enjoy complimentary wine and refreshments and a chance to win a Christmas gift basket.
The YVR Prep elves are super excited to unveil the fruits of their culinary labour tomorrow night! Since the crack of dawn this morning, they’ve been busy in Santa’s kitchen preparing a wonderful array of goodies for you to try and buy at our inaugural Winter Craft Food Fair from 6pm to 9pm.
From sweet to savoury, sour to spicy, there’s bound to be something to satisfy any foodie. Like these guys:
- Oh Sweet Day! (@oh_sweet_day)
- Mi Casa Mexicana (@micasamexicana.yvr)
- Chao+Pan (@chaoandpan)
- Elbo Jamaican Patties (@elbo_patties)
- Outlaws Habanero Kimchi (@outlaws.habanero.kimchi)
- Lil’ Paddy’s Pickle (@lilpaddyspickle)
- East Van Jam (@eastvanjam)
- Cocoaro Craft Chocolate (@cocoarocraftchocolate)
- Tasty & Nourishing (@myesoups)
- True Nosh (@truenosh)
- and more!
This event is free to attend, but you must register here: www.yvrprepxmas.eventbrite.com.