The Goods from The Parkside Brewery
Port Moody, BC | We are hiring a Tasting Room Assistant Manager! As Parkside’s Tasting Room Assistant Manager, you will focus on creating lasting guest and staff experiences while also helping to run the tasting room’s day-to-day operations. You will supervise staff performance and support development while emphasizing the importance of service and atmosphere standards, ensuring the space remains safe and inclusive.
At Parkside we make excellent beer and we strive to be excellent humans by providing lasting positive impressions for our guests and staff. This means we actively support a welcoming and inclusive space for everyone.
– You have guest service/hospitality experience in a leadership position.
– You exhibit confidence and have excellent interpersonal skills.
– You create meaningful, lasting connections with guests and staff alike.
– You are able to effectively handle conflict and de-escalate difficult situations.
– You have a desire for a long-term working relationship with us.
– You are able to adapt and quickly respond to changing operational requirements.
– You are Serving it Right Certified (or willing to obtain it).
– You have an interest in beer and the brewing process and a desire to learn more.
This is a full-time position and will require working evenings and weekends (including Sunday/Monday). We welcome enthusiastic applicants from all backgrounds as we are an equal opportunity employer.
Interested and qualified applicants should email [email protected] with your resume and a cover letter describing yourself and telling us why this position is the perfect fit for you.