The GOODS from JoieFarm
Naramata, BC | We are inviting you to “deconstruct” A Noble Blend with our Noble Blend Box. This fun offering allows you to taste the Noble Blend’s individual varietal components on their own, each from single vineyard sites. You can even try your hand at mixing your own ‘Noble Blend’ and see how it compares to the latest two vintages!
In celebration of the 15th vintage of A Noble Blend, JoieFarm’s proprietress and winemaker, Heidi Noble, recently hosted an event entitled “Taste A Noble Blend Again For The Very First Time” where she spoke about the European traditions that inspired this now iconic BC wine and the history of aromatic Germanic varieties in the Okanagan.
Guests of the event were also able to taste two consecutive vintages of A Noble Blend side by side as well as the blend’s individual varietal components on their own. This was such a fun and interesting experience that we wanted to extend the opportunity to all of our customers! For a limited time, we are offering a 6-pack ‘Noble Blend Box’ featuring:
- 2018 A Noble Blend – brand new release!
- 2017 A Noble Blend – our last bottles available!
- 2016 ‘En Famille’ Reserve Gewürztraminer – single vineyard, 100% estate fruit
- 2017 ‘En Famille’ Reserve Riesling-from one of BC’s oldest vineyards, planted 1978
- 2018 ‘En Famille’ Reserve Muscat – single vineyard, 100% estate fruit
- 2017 Pinot Blanc – from 40 year old vines. Last vintage ever made!
This is a fabulous gift for Noble Blend lovers and a fun activity for all wine geeks. Order soon, however, because quantities are limited – these are the last bottles of 2017 Noble Blend and the last of our old vines Pinot Blanc. Don’t miss out!
Heidi has also written a blog entry reflecting on 15 years of A Noble Blend and how this traditional style of wine continues to be relevant, especially in the context of West Coast cuisine. You can read it here.