The GOODS from Origo Club
Richmond, BC | Origo Club is looking to add a number of new members to its growing roster of employees on the heels of a wildly successful first month of operation in Richmond’s Oval Village:
– Assistant Restaurant Manager/Sommelier where the ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience in a similar role;
– Barista with proven latte art skills and the ability to multitask;
– Experienced Server with wine knowledge.
– Line Cook with experience in preparing French cuisine to his team;
– Pastry Cook with experience in preparing pastries, petits fours and composed desserts.
Beyond offering competitive pay and benefits for full-time employees, Origo Club prides itself on maintaining a team-first, supportive environment where talented individuals are surrounded by the best ingredients, state-of-the-art equipment and classical techniques.
Showcasing French-inspired fare and café culture, Origo Club is a unique café-by-day, restaurant-by-night concept that also features an adjacent gallery of contemporary Asian artwork and private meeting and dining spaces. The spinoff of a namesake club that debuted in Beijing in 2014, Origo’s name derives from a Latin term meaning ‘origin’ and underscores its single-source philosophy when it comes to its selection of food, wine, coffee, tea and art exhibits.
Please send your most recent resume with cover letter to origorestaurant [at] gmail.com or by mail to 110-6888 River Road, Richmond, BC V7C 0B5. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. Origo Club guarantees full confidentiality.