The GOODS from El Santo
New Westminster, BC | el santo is currently accepting resumes for the important roles of Bartender and Bar Manager.
BAR MANAGER POSITION
This exciting position requires a vibrant leader who is able to provide exceptional guest service and constantly strive to innovate and implement new ideas to enhance our service product. Local connections with breweries, distilleries, and F&B talent would be an asset to this leadership role within the restaurant.
Regular duties will include but are not limited to overseeing operations including; training and development of the front of house team, ensuring guest satisfaction, involvement in marketing and promoting the restaurant and involvement in the community.
– Hands on floor management
– Scheduling, ordering, maintain inventory and POS
– Create floor plans, conduct pre-shifts and manage labour
– Continual development of staff through on-going coaching and performance reviews
– Demonstrate leadership in action and through conscious communication
– Provide exceptional service by anticipating guests needs and exceeding their expectations
– All other key areas as required by the Managing Director
Qualifications and Experience
– Minimum 2 years management experience in a high volume, full service restaurant
– Attention to detail and consistency
– Ability to create and execute systems
– Proven problem solving abilities
– Excellent interpersonal skills, initiative, positive, written and verbal communication
– Computer savvy and organized with an understanding and adherence of laws and requirements related to labour, health and safety and the sale of liquor
– ISG or WSET is an asset
– Catering and/or event planning experience is an asset
– An understanding of Spanish is an asset
This position requires flexible, full time availability. This is a salaried position with eligibility for gratuity. Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com if you are seeking a stimulating and rewarding career in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
el Santo is seeking a Bartender to take on key components of the Front of House Beverage operation. This position offers opportunity for casual conversation, creativity and allows for building on one’s style.
– Providing libations and offering customized recommendations.
– Consistently offering professional, engaging and friendly service to build relationships and drive regular clientele
– Providing timely, personalized, friendly and efficient beverage service to our guests
– Complete side duties in timely manner
– Assist colleagues in daily tasks as required
– Bring any concerns to the attention of the Bar Manager (related to internal or external guests and/or food or service quality)
– Be Health & Safety conscious and actively involved in maintaining a safe work environment
Qualifications and Experience
– Wide range of knowledge in wine, beer and spirits required
– Familiar with the latest in mixology, bar equipment, and sanitation standards, with a focus on maintaining an attractive bar.
– Computer literate and experienced with POS required
– Previous experience in a high volume, full service restaurant preferred
– Proven passion and creativity for excellent customer service and hospitality
– Excellent interpersonal skills, initiative, positive attitude, excellent written and verbal communication, professional appearance, grooming
– Excellent work ethic, organized, strong administration, dependable, flexible
– Must have Serving It Right Certificate
We are looking for great personalities to join our team. Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are seeking a stimulating and rewarding career in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
680 Columbia St, New Westminster, BC V3M 1A8
Telephone: 604 553 1849 | Email: email@example.com
Web: www.elsanto.ca | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
Hours: Sunday to Thursday 11:30am – 10pm & Friday, Saturday 11:30am – 11pm
Alejandro Diaz- Owner
Shane King – Executive Chef
Sam Fabbro – Executive Sous Chef
ABOUT EL SANTO
Taking home Gold for best Latin restaurant at this year’s Vancouver Magazine Awards, el Santo is located in historic New Westminster, British Columbia, at 680 Columbia St. Open seven days a week, el Santo offers menu items that will intrigue all taste buds. With vegan and gluten free options and a kid’s menu, el Santo showcases both the diversity of Mexican food and the fresh, local, and sustainable ingredients of the West Coast in creative dishes and a welcoming dining room.
Check out our ever-changing menu filled with contemporary Mexican cuisine and more about our story at www.elsanto.ca