Mon–Thu 11:30 am–9:00 pm | Fri 11:30 am–9:30 pm
Sat 11:30 am–9:30 pm | Sun 11:30 am–8:00 pm
General Manager: Michael Ziff
Executive Chef: Neil Taylor
Assistant Manager: Kamel Toor
Chef de Cuisine: Ron Shaw
At Home Block at CedarCreek Estate Winery, we embrace the bounty of the Okanagan while our name pays homage to the Home Block Vineyard which surrounds us.
Designed by Arcanum Architecture in San Francisco, our building is crafted from fieldstone, concrete, and 100-year-old reclaimed barn wood from the Lower Mainland. Executive Chef Neil Taylor’s cuisine draws on those elemental roots. He integrates natural cooking methods like our wood-fired grill fueled by timber from local orchards and seasoned barrel staves. The result is honest, confident, and approachable food that unites flawlessly with CedarCreek wine.
Neil’s culinary journey has taken him through top restaurants in London, Sydney, and Vancouver. He was recruited to open Cibo Trattoria and Uva Wine Bar which won “Best New Restaurant in Canada” by enRoute magazine and “Top 10 Best Restaurants in Canada” by Where magazine. Following that, he opened his first restaurant, españa, a Spanish tapas and wine bar, that was immediately nominated as one of the “Top 20 Best New Restaurants in Canada.”
General Manager Michael Ziff has spent a career in hospitality, working his way through Toronto, Montreal, and New York City before arriving in Vancouver. There, he opened the original Chambar Restaurant as well as the expanded newest location. Michael left the industry and co-founded a clothing and retail business but after an 8-year hiatus from hospitality, returned to manage such celebrated Vancouver restaurants as Hawksworth and St. Lawrence (#4 Best New Restaurant 2018 – enRoute Magazine).
We invite guests to enjoy the mouth-watering local menu in either our indoor or outdoor spaces, both offering panoramic views of the lake, vines, and valley. We also offer a private dining room that can be reserved for small groups.
– Hard to believe that they have been open for less than a week – food&wine, service and location exceptional and can only get better and better. Well done to the new team and can recommend 100%.
– Gorgeous new building, beautiful view, service was great and the food was delicious. So happy to have this gem in our neighbourhood.
– The new Home Block Restaurant at Cedar Creek is stunning. It was a lot more grand than we had envisioned, and the food and view were outstanding. Looking forward to many more patio dinners there!
– Fantastic evening dining with genuinely friendly and efficient staff with sublime food enriched with worldly flavors accompanied by some of the best wine around in the surrounds of wonderfully furnished restaurant with beautiful Okanagan views. Highly recommended to all. See you soon.
– Knocked it out of the park. 6 stars.
– Awesome staff. Ambience is cool. Wood from old barn on walls. . Food was delicious. Had the pork chop and hubby had the brick chicken. 2018 Riesling Estate was FANTASTIC!!