The GOODS from Notturno
Vancouver, BC | The arrival of September brings with it new food and cocktail menus. It also means that Fall is right around the corner. Sorry, but it’s true. We miss Summer already, so we thought we’d share some of our favourite highlights along together with our new menus. We landed a sidewalk patio (better late than never), celebrated our 1-year anniversary (of awesomeness), launched our cask-aged cocktails (and they disappeared fast), brought back some of your favourites (Beef Carpaccio), and brought back some of our favourites (sautéed woodland mushrooms with garlic, olive oil, egg yolk and Maldon salt). We’d love to hear how your summer was, too, so drop by and share a story or two. Details and full menu and cocktail additions after the jump…
• Local BC octopus, ground faro polenta, shallots, porcini mushroom stock, thyme and butter.
• Foie gras and cream egg with Italian black truffle
• Sautéed woodland mushrooms, garlic, olive oil, egg yolk and Maldon salt
• Beef Carpaccio, garlic puree, crispy capers, Marsala braised onions
• Heirloom tomato salad, petite greens, salsa verde, duck prosciutto and aged pecorino Toscana.
• Mortadella double down, taleggio cheese, Marsala onions, spicy Nduja tomato sauce.
• Local cured sardines, sundried cherry tomatoes, horseradish crema.
• Potted chicken livers with a Marsala gelatina.
• Feature pasta, please ask server for details.
• Burrata, lobster oil, Maldon salt and Italian black truffle.
• Local salumi and Italian cheese board.
• Panna Cotta with grappa blackberry sauce.
• Felice – Lemon and coffee bean infused grappa, Cinzano Rosso vermouth, red wine reduction and white truffle syrup, Aphrodite bitters.
• Napoleon’s Downfall – French brandy, English gin, Green Chartreuse, Jagermeister, sparkling wine syrup, egg whites, lelom juice.
• Hanky Panky Cubed – Genever gin, Punt e Mes, Branca Menta, orange and Branca Menta crisp.
• Chrysanthemum Cocktail – Dry vermouth, Benedictine, absinthe.
• Leeloo’s Love – Ginger infused bourbon, arugula and plum syrup, yogurt, lemon juice, Umami bitters.