CEO – Ryan Mackay
VP Marketing and Business Development – Jason Wong
VP Operations – Josh McWilliams
At 10,000sf, YVR Prep is Canada’s largest dedicated commissary kitchen, offering Fraser Health-approved cooking and food preparation facilities for rent.
Our clean and modern facilities are designed for small and independent food-related businesses who require commercial-grade equipment to produce their goods for sale.
YVR Prep is ideal for: chefs, bakers, caterers, farmers market vendors, food truck operators, food hobbyists, as well as nonprofits and co-ops.
The commissary features the following:
– Commercial-grade kitchen vents/hoods, grease traps, and floor drainage
– Multiple prep stations to allow companies to work simultaneously
– Ample walk-in refrigeration and freezer space for storage
– Dry goods storage
– Stainless steel counters, sinks, and shelving
– Large communal hot cook line with: 20-burner range, deep fryers, tilt kettle, convection ovens, tilt skillet, and more
– Commercial dishwasher
– Event space, coworking/meeting spaces and much more!
Whether you need a few hours a week or full-time access every month, YVR Prep’s flexible membership packages fit a variety of budgets and time requirements.
Centrally located in North Burnaby, YVR Prep is minutes from Highway 1, Lougheed Highway, and walking distance to Holdom Skytrain Station.
For a free tour and assessment of your kitchen needs, please contact us or visit www.yvrprep.com.