The Goods from Ask for Luigi
Vancouver, BC | Ask for Luigi, an Italian-inspired handmade pasta restaurant in Railtown, is looking for a Sous Chef to join the team. This is a great opportunity to work in an award-winning establishment with a small, close-knit team!
● 1+ years experience in a similar role
● A passion for cooking and hospitality
● A positive attitude and a calm demeanour
● Food Safe Level One
● Experience with Italian cuisine is an asset
● Experience with Optimum Control is an asset
What you can expect from us:
● 50% off food across all Kitchen Table Restaurants and Cafes up to a table of four
● Two weeks paid vacation PLUS statutory holidays off or used as time in lieu ● Ability to bank days and use them as additional paid time off
● Extended health benefits including vision and dental
● A supportive, positive work environment
● Growth and advancement potential
Salary Range: $40,000 – $50,000 plus gratuities
Join the team behind Di Beppe, Pourhouse, Pizzeria Farina, Farina a Legna, Giovane Caffe & Bacaro, Carlino, and Caffe Super Veloce. We are a culture-driven organization defined by our core values and our ideal candidates will exemplify these values as a part of our team by displaying passion, focus on excellence and humility while being a team player who is happy to bring their unique perspectives and ideas to the table.
Applicants must be legally able to work in Canada. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!