The Goods from Ask for Luigi
Vancouver, BC | Ask For Luigi, an Italian inspired handmade pasta restaurant in Railtown, is currently seeking a Chef de Cuisine to lead our kitchen team and work in collaboration with our General Manager to create memorable, one-of-a-kind experiences for our guests.
– Minimum two year’s previous experience in a culinary leadership role
– Experience with Italian cuisine
– Menu development experience
– A proven track record managing food cost, labour and inventory management – experience with Optimum Control is an asset
– A passion for food, cooking, leadership and mentorship
– A calm and kind demeanour when interacting with team members
What we offer:
– Competitive salary
– Extended benefits after probationary period
– A supportive work environment
– Growth and advancement potential
Join the team behind Di Beppe, Pourhouse, Pizzeria Farina, Farina a Legna, Giovane Bacaro and Miantiao. This is your chance to join an expanding restaurant group with lots of room for growth, development and advancement. We are a culture-driven organization defined by our core values and our ideal candidates will exemplify these values as a part of our team by displaying passion, focus and humility while being a team player who is happy to bring their unique perspectives and ideas to the table. Please send resumes with a brief statement introducing yourself to email@example.com. Only those qualified will be given the opportunity to interview. Thank you and we look forward to meeting you.