The Goods from Giovane
Vancouver, BC | Kitchen Table Group, the team behind Ask for Luigi, Pourhouse, Pizzeria Farina, Farina A Legna and Di Beppe is looking for someone with a passion for coffee and café culture to lead the coffee program and oversee the daily operations of two unique Italian café concepts.
– Minimum one year’s previous management experience
– Barista skills- experience in the preparation of espresso-based coffee drinks, milk texturing and latte art
– Strong multi-tasking skills and enjoy a dynamic environment
– A calm and kind demeanour with guests and staff
– Serving it Right
– Foodsafe Level 1
Additional assets would include:
– Experience with Italian café culture
– Experience with Auphan POS
– Experience with inventory management and ordering
– Experience with scheduling
What we offer:
– Competitive wages and benefits packages
– A positive work environment with supportive upper management
– Company-wide discounts on food
– Opportunities for growth and advancement
We are a culture-driven organization defined by our core values and our ideal candidates will exemplify these values as a part of our team by displaying passion, focus and humility while being a team player who is happy to bring their unique perspectives and ideas to the table.
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to meeting you!
Giovane Bacaro, a new restaurant inspired by the wine bars of Venice, is opening soon and we are looking for passionate, driven cooks with a desire to learn and a positive attitude to join our team. There are multiple positions available across a variety of scheduling possibilities. This is an opportunity to be a part of an expanding restaurant group with room for growth, development and advancement. Our sister restaurants include Ask for Luigi, Di Beppe, Pourhouse, Pizzeria Farina and Farina a Legna.
– At least 1 year of experience working in ‘from scratch’ commercial kitchens
– Experience with Italian cuisine preferred
– Ability to work quickly and efficiently while multi-tasking and maintaining high food standards
– A positive attitude to bring to our close-knit team
What we offer:
– Competitive hourly rate
– Extended health benefits after 6 months of full-time employment
– Company wide discounts on food at all of our locations
– A supportive work environment with growth potential
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com.