The GOODS from Old Bird
Vancouver, BC | With the addition of a new curb-side patio, we have re-configured our space to accommodate all current social distancing requirements and will adhere to all safety precautions.
We are proud to present a new food and drink menu to kick off the launch. New items like Jian Bing (Egg crepe with Chinese donut) and Shredded Chicken Cold Noodle (summer delight) are now offered for both weekend lunch and dinner. Partial proceeds from two cocktails, The Impeachment Fizz and The Old Bird, will be donated to a rotating Black Lives Matter charity, starting with the Hogan’s Alley Society.
Take out and frozen dumplings will also be available as usual. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Wed. – Fri.: 5 P.M. – 10 P.M.
Sat.: 11 A.M. – 10 P.M.
Sun: 11 A.M. – 3 P.M.
We are committed to the health and safety of our guests and staff. Some of our protocols are listed below…
– A new table arrangement with a safe distance of 6 feet apart between tables subject to BC health & safety rules.
– We will be accepting only groups of six or less.
– No cash payments.
– Sanitizers are available throughout the restaurants and when requested.
– Serving staff will wear masks or face shields and they will stand at a distance while communicating with guests at the tables.
– New cleaning protocols have been developed, and all high-touch surface and food contact surfaces will be sanitized regularly and frequently.
– A Health check on all staff when entering the restaurant.
– A record of all guests contact information for 30 days.
– We will be using single-use paper menus that will be recycled after every use.
We also kindly ask all guests who are displaying any flu-like symptoms to not to enter the restaurant. We have the right to refuse seating guests when in doubt to ensure the safety of everyone dining in.
Meanwhile, we will continue to accommodate our lovely guests who wish to enjoy their meals at home. All of our take out program will continue as usual. Frozen handmade dumplings will also continue to be available by pick up at the restaurant or delivery from Oyster and King.
See you soon!