The GOODS from Juke Fried Chicken
Vancouver, BC | Juke Fried Chicken will take one small step for brunch and one giant leap day for brunchkind by hosting an extended brunch service featuring buy-one-get-one chicken & waffles at the Chinatown chicken-and-rib joint on Leap Day this Saturday, February 29 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Juke’s Leap Day Brunch allows dine-in guests who order a dish of the restaurant’s signature Southern-fried, gluten-free chicken & waffles — one drum and thigh, two waffles (gluten-free available by request), chipotle-maple drizzle and pickled jalapeños — for $15 to receive a second dish of chicken & waffles for free.
The extended service also allows brunch lovers to linger a little longer and enjoy Juke’s many signature midday mains such as:
– Juke Breakfast Sandwich (pork sausage, egg, cheese, hashbrown on milk bread), $8.5
– Fried Chicken Breakfast Sandwich (fried thigh, egg, spicy mayo on milk bread), $8.5
– Ham & Grits (charred greens, cheese, red-eye gravy), $15, add fried egg +$1.5 (GF)
– Chicken Hash (popcorn chicken, crispy potatoes, roasted squash, chermoula, pumpkin seeds, soft poached egg), $16 (GF)
– Smoked Ham & Potato Croquettes (two poached eggs and croquettes served ‘benny style’ with mustard dressing), $16
– Sweet Waffle o’ Mine (waffles with caramel apple, walnuts, whipped cream), $14 (GF)
– Juke Salad (romaine lettuce, avocado-ranch dressing, tomato, cheddar, sunflower seeds), $12, add popcorn chicken +$4 (GF).
– The menu also includes gluten-free snacks like Hangover Fries (ham lardon, poached egg, cheese sauce, chicken gravy), $9.5; Corn Chicken Fritters (cheese sauce, pulled chicken, herbs), $7; and Big Boy Cookies (salted caramel, cornmeal, white chocolate), $3.5 each; as well as a range of sides such as Jalapeño Cornbread $5; and Chicken & Pork Sausage $4.
“February 29 only happens once every four years, so we thought we’d treat it as the bonus day it is and offer a little something extra for our brunch lovers,” said General Manager Justin Tisdall. “This way, you get to share the love with friends and family, or, if you’re really hungry, have a sneaky second helping for free. Don’t worry — it’ll be our little secret.”
For more information on Juke Fried Chicken or to stay up to date on all the latest developments, go to jukefriedchicken.com, become a fan of /jukefriedchicken on Facebook or follow @jukefriedchicken on Instagram.
ABOUT JUKE FRIED CHICKEN | Juke is the reason the chicken crossed the road. Launched at 182 Keefer Street in 2016 by Justin Tisdall, Chef Bryan Satterford and Cord Jarvie, Juke has quickly carved out a reputation for serving up an elevated-yet-fun menu comprising the city’s best Southern-inspired fare. Beyond its trademark gluten-free, non-GMO-grain-fed and free-range fried chicken and sticky pork ribs available to eat-in or take-out, Juke also features a mouthwatering selection of seasonal snacks, salads and sides as well as an array of signature cocktails, wine and local craft beer available by the pint, bottle and bucket served up in casual, inviting spaces that encourage guests to turn up, tuck in and kick up their heels.