The GOODS from Anh and Chi
Vancouver, BC | We are expanding and growing our management team. Anh and Chi is seeking a full-time Restaurant Manager. If you are a genuine and dynamic leader, and an exceptional coach, we would love to hear from you. Open availability including weekends and holidays required.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
– Personal and professional alignment with Anh and Chi’s vision, values and team culture
– 2+ years as a Manager in the restaurant industry
– 5+ years of cumulative experience in the restaurant industry
– Proven leadership and exceptional customer service skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, inter-functional and inter-cultural team environment
– High standard of professionalism and attention to detail
– An entrepreneurial thinker and spirit – self starter, hard worker, with a systems’ approach to things
– An excellent coach who is disciplined, honest and leads by example
– Demonstrated experience leading operations and related administrative work that is required in starting up and growing a restaurant business
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
– Maintaining consistent and high quality food and beverage inventory, preparation and service
– Leading operations during hours of service
– HR/hiring needs; training, scheduling, operations, monitoring, coaching and performance reviews with all employees
– Developing and implementing inventory, ordering and cost control systems
– Leading monthly team meetings along with Floor Leads on updated procedures, policies, upcoming events
– Analyzing, contributing to and reporting on financial statements
– Overseeing reservation system, as well as forecasting events
– Overseeing and implementing all cleaning, maintenance of space – decor and equipment daily
– Creating positive and long lasting relationships with team, guests and all colleagues
The successful candidate will be passionate, have at least 2 years of experience in a management role, strong knowledge of food and service – someone who drives positivity, quality and consistency, thrives through challenges, and loves food, drinks and can motivate people! The ability to take initiative and be a problem solver are also key qualities we value.
START DATE: March 2020
SALARY: Competitive salary, health benefits and allowances; remuneration will be based on demonstrated experience and performance.
APPLY NOW: Please send your resume in confidence to careers anhandchi.com
Thank you for your time and submission, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.