The GOODS from Old Bird
Vancouver, BC | Old Bird, a new 65 seat Taiwanese/Shanghainese restaurant and bar opening in the heart of Main Street this January. Introducing a brand new and exciting concept here in Vancouver with amazing food, great drinks and BC wine. Our focus is using the best ingredients Vancouver has to offer. Transporting you straight to the streets of Shanghai and Taiwan and enticing you to dig in until you can’t eat no more!
We are looking for Line cooks, Prep cook, Dishwashers, Servers, Server’s Assistants, Hosts, and Bartenders. We are seeking people with energy, reliability, and a love for hospitality. Our team will be part of this new venture
bringing the place alive with our collective vision, teamwork, and go-getter mentality.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
– Some formal culinary or restaurant training preferred
– Food Safe Certification/Serving It Right
– Must be self-motivated and great team player
– Ability to adapt quickly to change, and work efficiently under pressure
– Proficient written and spoken English communication skills in order to effectively interact with team members in a busy environment
– Ability to work a variety of shifts across 6 day opening hours, evenings and weekends
Come and be a part of the opening team as we continue to grow. Send your resumes to shawn.jones [at] oldbird.ca for all front of house applicants and oldbirdrestaurant [at] gmail.com for all back of house applicants.
For more details about us, check out our Opening Soon feature in Scout.
We look forward to hearing from you! (Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.)