The GOODS from Anh and Chi
Vancouver, BC | We are in search of a BAR MANAGER to further develop our reputable and award-winning drink program. Anh and Chi is seeking someone passionate, genuine, hard working and warm to connect with guests and inspire and lead the team. The successful candidate will have more than 2 years of experience bartending with at least 1 year as bar manager. The ideal candidate will be highly knowledgeable about cocktails, liquor, wine and beer. We are looking for someone to not only continue the high standard of our bar program but also to bring in fresh ideas.
Responsibilities of the Bar manager will include:
– Providing outstanding service and guest experience, including drink preparation for all guests, serving patrons seated at the bar and other required sections occasionally
– Overseeing Front of House (FoH) team members to support and step into any role as needed
– Overseeing multiple aspects of the bar program, which includes creating new drinks and cocktail menu each season, monitoring and reporting, and provide leadership support to the Executive Team
– Contributing to systems development with Executive Team (staffing, guest experience, costing, professional development, etc.) with weekly meetings and monthly reporting.
– Developing individual and team’s knowledge of cocktails, drinks, wines, beers, etc. (tastings, seminars, workshops, educational material, and other content).
– Responsible for all ordering, organizing and maintaining inventory and reporting for all goods, ingredients, and glassware relating to the Bar program and maintaining relations with vendors and suppliers
– Maintaining the cleanliness of the entire bar and related work areas
– Ensure all bar preparation is done with quality, freshness and at correct par levels
– Possessing an innate sense of hospitality and leadership
START DATE: Flexible start date (we are looking for the perfect addition to our team!)
PAY: to be discussed; remuneration will be based on qualifications and experience
APPLY: By emailing your Resume/CV with references and availability to careers [at] anhandchi.com. This is a full-time position with flexibility.
We are seeking a successful candidate who is passionate, pro-active, enthusiastic, drives positivity, quality and consistency, thrives through challenges, and loves food, drinks and people!
Thank you for your interest!