The GOODS from Tractor
Vancouver, BC | Tractor Everyday Healthy Foods is celebrating the autumn harvest season by unveiling a fresh lineup of nourishing, fall-inspired dishes – including a number of new vegan and gluten-free options – starting Wednesday, October 16.
Available on both the lunch and dinner menus at all six Vancouver locations, Tractor’s latest fall offerings include a wholesome variety of everyday staples like veggie-packed salads, sandwiches, soups and stews all made with nutritious, heart-healthy ingredients. With a focus on creating sustainable, high-quality fare, Tractor’s culinary team prepares all menu items on-site in small batches to ensure freshness and minimize food waste.
Highlights on the new seasonal menu include a hearty, protein-packed Turkey Chili made with lean ground turkey, black beans and chickpeas; a house-made vegan Beet and Walnut Burger topped with avocado parsley spread and pickled red onions; and a vegan Kale Caesar Salad featuring a creamy hummus and cashew dressing and garlic-roasted chickpeas.
The full lineup of fall menu additions includes:
– Beet + Cauliflower Salad: steamed beets, roasted cauliflower, braised radishes, tahini lemon dressing, parsley and almond dukkah (VEGAN & GF);
– Kale Caesar Salad: shredded dinosaur kale and Brussels sprouts, toasted breadcrumbs, crispy roasted chickpeas, lemon cashew dressing (VEGAN);
– Brussels Sprouts + Apricot Salad: roasted Brussels sprouts, shredded Brussels sprouts, radicchio, roasted butternut squash, apricot mustard vinaigrette (VEGAN & GF);
– Turkey Chili: ground turkey, bell peppers, black beans, chickpeas, tomatoes and spices topped with crispy roasted chickpeas (GF);
– Beet + Walnut Burger: house-made vegan patty made with beets, walnuts, black beans and portobello mushrooms topped with avocado parsley spread, greens and pickled red onions (VEGAN).
“We are very veggie heavy at Tractor – we always have been – and our new fall menu really caters to our plant-based customers,” says co-founder and owner Meghan Clarke. “As an eco-conscious organization, we believe it’s important to offer a wide variety of vegetarian and vegan options as part of our overall commitment to environmental sustainability.”
All of the fresh seasonal items on Tractor’s new fall menu will be available daily from 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. and can be enjoyed in the restaurant’s airy cafeteria-style dining room or taken to go in 100-percent compostable packaging. For those who are short on time, Tractor’s new grab-and-go kitchen is now available at the restaurant’s Park Place location (666 Burrard St.). The Tractor Digital app allows guests to pre-order their meal with a desired pick-up time, skip the line in-store and enjoy a fresh and fast lunch on the go.
For more information, visit www.tractorfoods.com.
About Tractor Everyday Healthy Foods | Tractor Everyday Healthy Foods is locally owned and operated by Meghan and Steve Clarke who left the corporate world to fulfill their dream of making healthy food accessible to busy families and professionals. Along with their culinary team, they opened the first restaurant, Tractor Kitsilano, in June 2013 and with it introduced the idea of quick, healthy eating and catering to Vancouver. The concept caught on and in February 2015 they opened their second location, Tractor Marine, in the Burrard business district. With the opening of each new eatery, Tractor Everyday Healthy Foods is showcasing how healthy eating can, and should, be a key part of everyday life.