the GOODS from Sai Woo
Vancouver, BC | At Sai Woo we are looking for passionate individuals, with a strong work ethic and the desire to be a part of a close knit, creative team. The ideal candidates will have recent experience in a fine dining establishment or upscale casual dining, and have an exacting palate and the ability to work quickly, cleanly and calmly.
Other important qualifications:
– experience preferred but willing to train the right candidate with no experience
– knowledge with Opentable an asset
FOR SERVERS AND BARTENDERS:
– Min 2 yr experience preferred
– Micros exp an asset
-Serving it Right certificate
– no exp necessary
– Applicants must have a valid Social Insurance Number or visa and be legal to work in Canada
– Ability to deal with a high pressure environment
– Strong ability to communicate
– Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
– Excellent teamwork skills
– A true eagerness to learn or strong knowledge in Asian Cuisine is an asset
Flexibility in schedule with weekend/sunday availability a must.
Interested parties should send a short cover letter including availability and resume in the body of their e-mail to salli [at] saiwoo.ca (or apply in person after 4pm at 258 East Pender Street).