The GOODS from CinCin
Vancouver, BC | CinCin Ristorante is located on Robson Street, downtown Vancouver’s popular shopping artery, and steps from the city’s major hotels. For more than 25 years, CinCin has been at the forefront of contemporary Italian cookery; the bar and dining rooms are widely known for their warm ambience, exemplary service and the kitchen for its famous wood-burning oven. The restaurant’s much-lauded wine cellar and award-winning sommeliers attest to CinCin’s notoriety as Vancouver Magazine’s best Italian restaurant.
We are currently hiring a full time Pastry Sous Chef. The ideal candidate is a team player who works well under pressure in a dynamic and fast paced environment. He or she will have the opportunity to learn from an experienced kitchen team and work with exceptional seasonal products. If you are recognized for being team-oriented, motivated, energetic and organized, we invite you to apply.
Experience and Qualifications:
– Minimum 2 years of related pastry experience in a fine dining setting
– Experience/involvement in menu creation
– Completion of a designated culinary school
– Knowledge of bread making and individual dessert plating
– Previous experience managing a restaurant pastry team
– An understanding of scheduling and inventory is an asset
– Ability to multi-task with an eye for detail
– Organized and able to work under pressure in a busy environment
– Excellent interpersonal skills and fluent communication skills in English
Applicants must have Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status, CIS, or a valid work permit. Interested, qualified candidates are invited to apply online.