The GOODS from Fjällräven
Vancouver, BC | Since its beginning, Fjällräven has aimed to create sustainable outdoor apparel that is as timelessly fashionable as it is functional. Fjällräven products are held to a rigorous, uncompromising standard to ensure that our customers are always ready for their next adventure – whether it’s trekking through the mountains, or simply navigating through the urban jungle.
To help continue to promote the sustainable outdoor lifestyle, our Vancouver Kitsilano team is looking for a dynamic, results-driven individual to lead Community Outreach and Event Initiatives. The successful candidate will blend strong selling skills with a creative community strategy.
Our sales staff are on-the-ground ambassadors of Fjällräven’s core values, its products, and of outdoor exploration. The Community Lead will also be responsible for telling the brand story through impactful events and partnerships, while facilitating genuine retail experiences that inspire others to get outdoors.
As an ideal candidate, you are:
– An exceptional communicator with a knack for customer service
– Naturally outgoing, curious and creative
– Passionate about the environment and exploring the outdoors sustainably
– A quick thinker and action-oriented
– Efficient, dependable and adaptable
– A strong team player and enjoy collaboration
– Constantly networking and engaged in community events
As a Community Lead, you can expect to:
– Work non-conventional hours with a fun, diverse staff
– Become an outdoor-equipment specialist and share your expertise with others
– Work with Management to create a comprehensive community strategy which will drive traffic and increase sales
– Help to conceptualize and execute exciting, on-brand events
– Utilize the Kitsilano community to expand the store’s impact
– Take on new roles as your skills and knowledge grow
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to Vanessa.juliet [at] fjallraven.us. Thank you to all applicants, we look forward to meeting you!