The GOODS from Anh and Chi
Vancouver, BC | Anh and Chi is among one of the best restaurants in Vancouver, the first to introduce authentic Vietnamese fare and tasteful cocktails in a fresh, chic and vibrant space.
We are seeking a full-time Restaurant Manager to join our expanding team. If you are a dynamic leader and an exceptional coach we would like to hear from you!
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
– Personal alignment with Anh and Chi’s vision, values and team culture
– 2+ years as a Manager in the restaurant industry
– 5+ years of cumulative experience in the restaurant industry
– Proven leadership and exceptional customer service skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced and inter-functional team environment
– High standard of professionalism and attention to detail
– An entrepreneurial thinker and spirit – self starter, hard worker, with a system’s approach to things
– An excellent coach who is disciplined, honest and leads by example
– Demonstrated experience leading operations and related administrative work that is required in starting up and expanding a restaurant business
ALSO REQUIRED: Open availability including weekends and holidays.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The candidate will be responsible for, but not excluded to:
– Ensure consistent and high quality of food and beverages
– Lead operations during hours of service
– HR/hiring including interviewing, training, scheduling, monitoring, coaching and performance reviews with all employees
– Develop and implement an inventory, ordering and cost control system for food, supplies and beverages
– Lead monthly team meetings with Floor Leads to update one another on new and existing procedures, policies, upcoming events
– Analyzing, contributing to and reporting on financial statements
– Oversee reservation system, as well as forecasting events
– Oversee and implement all cleaning, maintenance of space – decor and equipment daily
– Create positive and long lasting relationships with team, guests and other colleagues
– Report to GM / owner on a weekly basis
The successful candidate will be passionate, have at least 2 years of experience in a management role, strong knowledge of food and service – someone who drives positivity, quality and consistency, thrives through challenges, and loves food, drinks and can motivate people! The ability to take initiative and be a problem solver are also key qualities of a manager.
START DATE: Mid-July 2019 (flexible)
SALARY: Renumeration will be based on qualifications and demonstrated experience; health benefits and allowances.
APPLY: By replying to this ad with your Resume/CV, Cover Letter and References in confidence to eat [at] anhandchi.com.
Thank you for your time and submission, only shortlisted will be contacted.