The GOODS from Belgard Kitchen
Vancouver, BC | The Junior Sommelier role at Belgard Kitchen is multidimensional role that sees you impacting the business in multiple different ways. Your primary role is to assist the team with executing our bookings that require a Sommelier present. We have three unique services that are Sommelier focused and lead that requires someone with intimate knowledge with our BC only wine list. You are sales focused; helping drive the business forward by assisting with the booking process. You are comfortable talking in front of large groups and taking the lead on group dining experiences.
Your other roles are that of a Shift Leader and a server/bartender. You are responsible for perfect food and wine knowledge. You are the best at delivering the experience; pairing food and wine comes to you easily and you enjoy doing it! Your passion for food and beverage is evident in everything you do.
– WSET 2 or higher (or equivalent)
– Serving It Right
– One year of management experience (recommended but not required)
– 16/hour for Sommelier and Shift Leader wage
– Tip out when Shift Leading
– Minimum wage when serving or bartending
– Full-time, expect to work 35-40 hours a week.
– Schedule dependant on bookings.
To apply, send your resume to adam [at] belgardkitchen.com.