The GOODS from Dageraad Brewing
Burnaby, BC | Dageraad Brewing is looking to add another member to our production team. We have a small team and to avoid boredom and maintain flexibility, we all work in every part of the production process. If you are keen to learn how we sweep and mop the floors (as well as brew and package beer) over at our little brewery, please send us a resume and cover letter.
– Bottling, canning and kegging beer
– Cleaning kegs
– Cleaning tanks and other cellar operations
– General cleaning and facility maintenance
– Milling grain and brew prep
– And, eventually, brewing
Previous brewing and brewery experience is an asset but we are willing to train the right candidate.
– Positive attitude
– A love of beer
– Understanding the basics of the beer-making process
– A strong work ethic
– Problem-solving skills
– A desire to learn and improve skills
– The ability to work independently and as a team
– Good physical fitness (grain bags weigh 25 kg)
– A love of cleaning and tidying
– Organized and detail-oriented
Beneficial, but not required:
– Forklift ticket
– Driver’s license
– Mechanically inclined
– Homebrewing background
– Experience in the brewing industry
– Beer education or certification (Cicerone, BJCP judge, etc.)
This is a full-time position, including some early morning, evening and weekend shifts. We generally succeed in keeping our work weeks to 40 hours and you will not be routinely asked to work longer than that.
Please reply by email to mitch [at] dageraadbrewing.com with the title subject line ‘Production team application’.
Deadline for applying is Friday, June 21st.