The GOODS from Dominion Cider
Small-batch craft cider made with heirloom apples in Summerland, BC. We make our cider by hand from branch to bottle at our farm with the help of family and friends. Now we’re looking to expand the family to welcome others that are passionate about craft cider.
We’re seeking a cider lover dedicated to creating and promoting the potential of farm-based craft cider in the Lower Mainland. Our small cidery is expanding and there is a huge opportunity for you to grow in this role and beyond with us. The Sales Representative responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Building relationships and driving sales at an accounts level.
– Pursuing new relationships and landing new accounts.
– Fielding events, in-store tastings and farmers markets
– Providing weekly reports on activity and sales through CRM software
– Supporting the sale team, order desk and brewery in all areas to meet established communal sales targets.
In this role, you will focus on the building the Dominion brand through new relationships and exceeding sales targets in a territory with the biggest growth opportunity for Dominion. To do so successfully, you will likely:
– Love craft cider!
– Are a self-starter able to work by yourself and within a tight team.
– Are sincere and genuine in your approach.
– Understand the value of local farming and supporting local businesses.
– Are engaging and enthusiastic.
– Are able to do a bit of heavy lifting (kegs, cases and flats).
– Have a valid driver’s license.
– Are Serving It Right certified.
– Have experience in sales and cider/wine/beer training are assets.
We offer competitive compensation – base salary plus commission – and an awesome place to work.
Interested to join us? Drop us a line with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.