The GOODS from Torafuku
Vancouver, BC | Torafuku is an Asian-inspired restaurant with a casual, friendly and fast-paced environment. We are looking for a full-time, qualified line cook to join our team. We are looking for someone who:
– can work under pressure in a very fast-paced environment
– can be a team player who has strong communication skills
– is interested in growing professionally with our company
– has a strong passion about all regions and styles of cooking
– has a minimum of 1 year cooking experience (will be provided with proper training)
– is willing to learn new things
Hourly wage (based on experience): $15-18
Benefits included, plus tips.
Starting Date: ASAP
All interested candidates can e-mail their resumes to letseat [at] torafuku.ca.
ABOUT TORAFUKU | Meaning “lucky tiger” in Japanese, Torafuku is nestled on the border of historic Chinatown and is the modern-Asian restaurant by Le Tigre food truck owners Clement Chan and Steve Kuan. Dishes are playful in spirit and serious in execution, delivering bold West Coast creations enhanced with flavours traditionally found in Japanese, Taiwanese, Korean, and Vietnamese cuisine. Every plate features seasonal ingredients, sourced from local farmers. Located at 958 Main St., Vancouver, British Columbia, Torafuku is open six days a week, Tuesday to Sunday for dinner, starting at 5:30 p.m. For more information, please visit torafuku.ca.