The GOODS from Fjällräven
Vancouver, BC | Since its beginning, Fjällräven has aimed to create sustainable outdoor apparel that is as timelessly fashionable as it is functional. Fjällräven products are held to a rigorous, uncompromising standard to ensure that our customers are always ready for their next adventure – whether it’s trekking through the mountains, or simply navigating through the urban jungle.
To help ensure that our retail stores remain as reliably dynamic as our apparel, Fjällräven is currently hiring Retail Supervisor for the Kitsilano location in Vancouver, BC.
Our retail supervisors are the heartbeats of our store locations – energetic, task-oriented individuals who keep things moving and improving each day while consistently reinforcing Fjällräven’s focus on the sustainable outdoor lifestyle.
As an ideal candidate, you have:
– 5+ years of retail experience in a customer service oriented retail environment, athletic or outdoor industry preferred.
– 2+ years of management experience in a customer service oriented retail environment
– A proven track record of sales contributing to successful business growth
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– The ability to find creative solutions to complex issues on the fly
– The resourcefulness to conquer constraints and exceed sales goals
– Personal experience and drive to be active and explore the wilds
– Experience in event planning a bonus
As a retail supervisor, you can expect to:
– Be frequently moving to keep the store operating smoothly, both behind the scenes and on the sales floor
– Keep your store up-to-date with training programs and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements
– Help guarantee consistent high standards of customer service through product education, visual presentation and storefront upkeep
– Manage merchandise by overseeing inventory, implementing loss prevention programs and communicating opportunities to District Manager
– Surpass sales goals while executing marketing opportunities and events
– Attend meetings and training initiatives both in-store and off-site
Fjällräven is committed to creating innovative, sustainable gear that helps to foster a healthier outdoor life, now and for future generations. If you are interested in joining an ever-growing team with its sights set on the summit, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.