The GOODS from Fjällräven
Vancouver, BC | Originally hailing from Ornskoldsvik, Sweden, Fjällräven has now spread its passion for the outdoors to every corner of the world. Through its focus on sustainability and its commitment to creating functional, durable and timeless apparel, Fjällräven supports meaningful adventures in every environment.
To help continue to promote the sustainable outdoor lifestyle, Fjällräven is calling all adventurers to join its dynamic and rapidly growing sales team. We are currently hiring for the role of full-time sales associate.
Our sales staff are on-the-ground ambassadors of Fjällräven’s core values, its products, and of outdoor exploration. Their brand knowledge and outgoing nature help facilitate genuine retail experiences that inspire others to get outdoors while demonstrating how our equipment can support their everyday adventures.
Our sales associates are motivated, energetic and enthusiastic about learning and continuing to grow – both as individuals and as part of the Fjällräven team.
As an ideal candidate, you are:
– A strong communicator with a knack for customer service
– Efficient, organized and dependable
– A quick thinker and action-oriented
– Tech-savvy and adaptable
– Passionate about the environment and exploring the outdoors sustainably
As a part-time sales associate, you can expect to:
– Work non-conventional hours with a fun, diverse staff
– Be frequently moving and interacting with coworkers and guests
– Become an outdoor-equipment specialist and share your expertise with others
– Take on new roles as your skills and knowledge grow
Fjällräven is committed to creating innovative, sustainable gear that helps to foster a healthier outdoor life, now and for future generations. If you are interested in joining an ever-growing team with its sights set on the summit, send your resume and cover letter in person or email to matt.armstrong [at] fjallraven.us.