The GOODS from Charlie & Lee
Vancouver, BC | Come join our team, we are hiring! Looking for an assistant manager who is self motivated with an appreciation for independent designers and local artisans. We are looking for someone who is kind, outgoing and detail oriented. Duties include building and maintaining customer relationships, in-store sales, fulfilling online orders, receiving goods, general store upkeep and merchandising. Must be available for both Sunday and Monday, as well as one or two more days a week – this includes key holder responsibilities so reliability, punctuality and experience is a must. Please send your resume and cover letter to: hello [at] charlieandlee.com.
– Must be available to work Sunday, Monday and up to two other days a week – we are flexible on those days. Some availability to cover extra shifts an asset but not required.
– Retail or sales experience with key holder responsibility.
– We love our customers and value all of the relationships we have in the shop, with our designers, and with our community. You are required to keep this spirit alive and be outgoing and kind to everyone.
– We are a small and locally run business, this means we are not into high pressure sales – but general sales experience and knowledge of our products is necessary. If you are passionate about local and independent designers and artisans, this is a huge asset.
– Store upkeep is incredibly important. General cleanliness is also necessary.
– You will be receiving goods, steaming, hanging, tagging and merchandising.
– Fulfilling online orders – this includes double checking products and making sure it is packaged with care and skill.
The shop is growing steady, we are committed to the success of the shop, and working hard to foster a positive environment for everyone.