The GOODS from Nomad
Vancouver, BC | Nomad, an award-winning restaurant located along the busy and fast-growing South Main corridor, is hiring for the position of Restaurant Manager. Reporting to the owners, the successful candidate will handle the day to day management of the front house staff while maintaining a positive, productive relationship with the kitchen team.
Duties will include:
– Training and motivating FH staff to work effectively and efficiently while building relationships with customers.
– Scheduling, event planning, developing training procedures and other related administrative tasks.
– Overseeing dinner/brunch service to ensure excellent service standards.
– Inventory control and management through effective ordering and forecasting.
The successful candidate will possess the following traits:
– Hard-working, positive attitude with a lead-by-example mindset. Someone that does not hesitate to get their hands dirty.
– A keen interest in sustainability and environmental responsibility.
– Knowledgeable in wine and cocktails.
– 2-3 years comparable experience.
If this is you, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.