The GOODS from Truffles Fine Foods
Vancouver, BC | At Truffles Fine Foods Catering, we are passionate about achieving the highest levels of culinary excellence and customer service. For more information about our company, visit our website at: www.trufflesfinefoods.com. We are currently looking for a passionate, proactive and skilled Client Relations & Sales person to join our team. This is a full-time position with a competitive wage and benefits plan. We are a fast growing catering company with a great staff and a fantastic work environment.
Location: Management/Head Office is 555 Brooksbank Ave., North Vancouver
Start Time: As soon as possible
Summary: As Client Relations & Sales, you are solely responsible for targeting and coordinating sales efforts, outside the firm. Reporting to the President, the job involves initiation and development of quality leads to ensure growth of catering sales.
– Implements procedures and protocols strategically to obtain new business to support sales and profitability goals
– Seeks out prospective customer/business opportunities with new and existing customers
– Establishes and maintains customer relationships in order to grow profitable sales
– Follows up on all generated quotations to assure that the customer is being serviced and to document the outcome of the proposed solution
– Generate profitable sales orders and is able to identify problems before they arise
– Reports competitive conditions and feedback from customers to management
– Develops an effective and productive working relationship with Inside Sales Manager, Operations Manager and Executive Chef with ability to work in team atmosphere
– Interact with clients to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels
– Respond to and solve guest problems and/or complaints and set in motion a plan to resolve further issues
– Coordinates with Client after event for feedback, sends invoices and follows up on outstanding payments in a timely manner
– Develop and maintain a sales forecast to help analyze market conditions and/or changes in assigned territory for maximum productivity and sales growth
– Minimum 3 years in sales or closely related field an asset
– Minimum 3 years experience in managing events and timelines
– Understanding of events, timelines and working with planners/venues/Clients, an asset
– Commitment to and demonstration of high ethical standards governing professional behavior and interactions
– Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
– Developed knowledge of the industry within a given market
– Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and verbal formats, including sales presentations, demonstrated capability to develop strong interpersonal working relationships and work in team environment
– Strong customer service orientation
Please send resumes to: maryann [at] trufflesfinefoods.com & nin [at] trufflesfinefoods.com.
As you can imagine the amount of volume coming through can be quite large. With that said, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest and best of luck to all applicants!
About Truffles Fine Foods
OUR STORY | Starting in 2005 Truffles Fine Foods honed its excellent reputation by catering in the film industry in the Greater Vancouver area. Based out of North Shore Studios, Truffles quickly grew their reputation as being able to meet the most demanding requirements of sets and film stars – from one-day shoots to full-length feature films, with all the necessary equipment to provide delicious food, snacks, and beverage service. It didn’t take long to notice that the skills, experience, and equipment in the film catering industry could easily transition to providing the same high-quality service to non-film clients. After working in the high-pressure environment of film catering, it was a simple evolution to offer catering for other types of events, big or small. In 2010, Truffles Fine Foods really found its niche and began catering to larger corporate events, weddings, as well as major public events including the 2010 Olympics and the Squamish Music Festival including all the artist and crew. In addition to large events, Truffles also found that there was a need for more casual catering options – such as family brunches and social gatherings – and quickly put together a team of reliable professionals to fill that gap.
OUR PHILOSOPHY | Our philosophy on food has always been to use only the freshest of high quality ingredients. We try to use only organic local produce from our reputable suppliers and farmers.
OUR MISSION | Providing memorable culinary experiences, using only the freshest of high quality ingredients
VanDusen Botanical Garden
785 Davie Street
North Shore Film Studios
Mailing Address: 2106, 128 W Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 0E6
Telephone: 604-505-4961 Email: [email protected]
Web: www.trufflesfinefoods.com | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin | Pinterest | Instagram
Truffles Fine Foods Catering & Kitchen | Special Events, Wedding & Film Catering | 4 Kitchens | Official on site caterer of the VanDusen Botanical Garden and Exclusive caterer for the Anvil Centre, New Westminster
David Bell – Executive Chef
Scott Arnold – Operations Manager
Monica Martin – Catering Events & Sales Manager