The GOODS from The Bottleneck
Vancouver, BC | The Bottleneck is excited to announce the official launch of its new Spring Dinner. The new menu will include two fresh signature cocktails, the return of the Albacore Tuna Salad, a new “perfectly portioned” macrobiotic bowl that changes weekly and is available daily for lunch (all lunch menu dishes $10 or less, eat in or grab and go). Having successfully established itself as an innovative leader in the local dining scene, The Bottleneck’s Spring Dinner Menu continues to deliver unique and satisfying options for their hungry visitors. Details after the jump…
Spring Dinner Menu New Additions and Noteworthy Returns:
• Roasted Beet Salad – a hearty kale, chickpea and feta plate with balsamic and orange vinaigrette ($8)
• Merguez Lamb Sliders – three patties topped with a roasted red pepper tapenade, feta, and minted yoghurt ($10)
• Albacore Tuna Salad – a returning favourite, on a bed of spinach and edamame, topped with crispy wontons ($12)
• Gnocchi Bolognese – potato gnocchi with house-made sauce, parmesan, and arugula ($12)
• Pesto Pizza – covered with basil pesto, oven dried tomatoes, goat cheese, pine nuts, and olives ($12)
• Five Spiced Apple Fritters – warm fritters topped with a bourbon maple syrup ($6)
• The Lady Grey – a blend of black tea infused Rye, lemon, simple syrup, and a pinch of cracked pepper
• Pegu Club – a zesty Gin and Cointreau delight, with fresh lime, orange bitters, and Angostura
• The Irish Sangria – a Jameson-based twist on the fruity classic.
Chef: Hugh Carbery
Promotions Manager: Juliana Moore
General Manager: Jason Coleman
About The Bottleneck
Located below the historic Commodore Ballroom at 870 Granville Street, you’ll find a beautifully restored modern tavern. The interior is rustic and full of woodsy motifs. Boasting excellent service, great music and miles of booze-filled bottles, the experience is warm and wonderful on every level. The lunch, dinner and late-night menus are West Coast seasonal, featuring size-specific plates prepared in-house with fresh, organic, locally grown ingredients. Open Monday & Tuesday from 11:30am – 6pm, Wednesday to Friday 11:30pm – 2pm, and Saturday 6pm – 2am.
Events are key to The Bottleneck’s community spirit. We feature music by local and international artists, weekly vinyl nights, film screenings, after-parties and all sorts of creative programming.
Press & Accolades
Dinner with Fred Penner at The Bottleneck | Vancouver Is Awesome
Bottleneck offers chilled out place to eat under the Commodore Ballroom | Georgia Straight
Inside Bottleneck Bar & Restaurant | Inside Vancouver
Pull up a stool at The Bottlebeck | Ion Magazine