What’s being said in print…
- Granville’s new Twisted Fork Bistro fails the Alexandra Gill test in the Globe and Mail.
- National Post: Boba closes in Toronto as a consequence of the recession. Not the first. Not the last.
- Judith Lane talks tap water in the Georgia Straight (plus Carolyn Ali picks out 12 foodie gifts).
- Deana Lancaster visits with Presto Catering in the North Shore News.
- Anya Levykh reviews The Refinery in Metro.
- In the Westender, I talk to a few restaurateurs about the economy.
What’s being said on the blogs…