The GOODS from Strange Fellows Brewing
Vancouver, BC | We’re kicking the Fellowship III off with a Flight Night Release Party! On this one night only – Friday, November 2nd from 7-9pm – we’ll be pouring all 4 releases from last year’s Fellowship (BerlinerGeist, Kriek, Little Red One, & Melange à Trois). If you missed out on last year’s Fellowship, this is your chance to sample them all together and taste the exceptional range of vintage, barrel-aged beers that the Fellowship is all about. November 2nd is also your first opportunity to register for FELLOWSHIP III.
FELLOWSHIP III – what is it? | Strange Fellows’ Fellowship offers aficionados with a taste for extraordinary beer the opportunity to enjoy barrel-aged, vintage and exclusory limited release beers. (meaning that we brew a limited amount of beer for Fellowship members only. These beers are not available for purchase by the general public, so joining the Fellowship is your only way to get your hands on them.)
FELLOWSHIP III – what you get
– 8 x 750ml bottles (2 each of 4 Fellowship-only quarterly releases) as well as a preferential price on additional bottles
– 15% off growler fills until November 1st 2019
– Limited edition Fellowship III shirt
– Tasting glass designed especially for enjoying barrel-aged beers
– Two private events including Reception and a Cellar Barrel Tasting Night (dates TBA…)
FELLOWSHIP III – how do I get it? | Register in person at Strange Fellows Brewing, or online at strangefellowsbrewing.com, on Friday November 2nd or after. You will immediately receive 2 bottles of the first Fellowship III release (APRIKOSE – American Wild Ale with Apricots), plus your Fellowship III shirt and Tasting Glass. Once registered you can immediately start to enjoy your 15% discount on growler fills.