The GOODS from Havana
Vancouver, BC | Havana is an iconic staple of The Drive that recently had to close down for 2 months due to a fire. We are now a couple of weeks away from reopening and are looking for great people to join our team!
Havana Restaurant is inspired by the flavours, colours, and culture of Old Havana, Cuba.
When it comes to the menu, guests can expect a hybrid of authentic Cuban flavours combined with Pacific Northwest style and a commitment to local suppliers. Bright, fresh, fun tastes with unique menus for brunch, lunch, and dinner all made from scratch in house daily!
What We’re Looking For:
Full time cooks to join our busy kitchen team. Prep and line cooking experience an asset but most importantly, must have a positive attitude and demeanor! The first rule of our kitchen is no a$$holes! Passion for food and delivering unique experiences to each and every guest. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment as part of a team but able to work independently as well. Ability to multi-task is a must!
What We’re Offering:
– Flexible Schedule. We believe in giving our people the opportunity to live their lives and do cool $hit! We never schedule more than 8 hours a day or 40 hours per week unless you want it!
– Free meal on every shift worked.
– Opportunities to advance in the kitchen.
– Tips paid out weekly. Usually works out $2.50 – $3 per hour extra (in cash!).
– Between $14 – $16 per hour depending on experience.
If you believe you would be a great fit, please respond with your resume and what type of position you are interested in. We look forward to hearing from you!