The GOODS from La Mezcaleria
Vancouver, BC | La Mezcaleria is looking for an enthusiastic new recruit to join our family in the position of SERVER/SHIFT LEADER. This recruit must have at least one-year customer service experience.
La Mezcaleria is Canada’s first Mexican restaurant offering the finest small batch mezcal, tequila, and cocktails from different regions of Mexico. We cook our food from traditional Mexican recipes made with local, organic and sustainable products when available and focus on creating dishes that are meant to be shared with friends and family and chased with a sip of mezcal. We proudly offer vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options on our menu. At La Mezcaleria, we strive to make every guest who walks through the door feel welcome, happy, and at home.
– 2+ years experience in a fast-paced casual fine dining establishment.
– Experience in a management or leader position.
– Strong communication and teamwork skills.
– Passion for food and beverage.
– Attention to detail and exceptional steps of service.
– Evening and weekend availability a must.
– Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
– Take customers’ food and drink orders
– Ensure that all orders are accurate and brought to each table in a timely manner
– Suggest appetizers and meals to customers based on the menu and specials
– Work closely with restaurant management to immediately address all customer concerns and create a pleasant dining experience
– Confirm orders with the chefs and bartenders whenever a clarification is requested
– Assist with setting tables and rearranging tables to accommodate larger reservations
Hourly wage: Industry standard
Location: La Mezcaleria (Commercial Drive)
Full time position
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please send us your Resume and Cover letter at hilda [at] lataqueria.ca