The GOODS from Chambar
Vancouver, BC | Chambar is seeking a confident, experienced, and energetic Floor Manager to join our team.
– Ability to manage a high performing team, with the skills to energize staff by creating an atmosphere of trust, accessibility, optimism and integrity.
– Highly experienced with an honest passion for creating exceptional customer experiences that are unpretentious and genuine. Willing to share service passions and knowledge with humility and a genuine desire to exceed expectations. ?
– A team player who takes initiative, leads by example, is self aware, not afraid to take risks, and learn from failures. Strives to be a leader that ultimately contributes to a better future. Leads through empowerment and accountability over authority. Willing to embrace Chambar’s unique values based culture.
– Communicates with transparency and respect. Interacts with an authentic approach to people of all backgrounds, styles, and interests. Creates strong relationships with staff, partners, customers and our community.
– Innate ability to manage room pace, has common sense and the ability to escalate issues or concerns to the right people in a positive, solution oriented manner.
Some key requirements and responsibilities include:
– Performance and management of the Front of House team.
– Full availability for AM and PM Service is a must.
– This role is also responsible for executing operational and administrative duties.
– Experience with Bookenda, OpenTable or equivalent reservation system.
– Opening and/or Closing responsibilities
– Oversees the training and development of new staff
– Executing operational and administrative duties
To apply, please email your resume to tia [at] chambar.com.