The GOODS from Culinary Capers
Vancouver, BC | Culinary Capers is an internationally acclaimed and award-winning catering company that has been operating since 1986. With deep roots within Vancouver’s food culture, our award-winning culinary team constantly pushes the creative envelope in food presentation and service.
We are currently seeking a skilled, ambitious and dynamic Chef de Partie for our Garde Manger department. As the successful candidate, you will have the opportunity to showcase your talents for high-end events, where your passion and skills will be allowed to shine.
As a Chef de Partie at Culinary Capers, you will be responsible for:
– precise execution of company recipes;
– supporting the kitchen in daily production and orders;
– safe operation of kitchen equipment;
– the execution of daily cleaning schedule.
– catering or relevant experience in high volume food production;
– successful track record of leading a team in a commercial kitchen;
– FOODSAFE certification and ability to repeatedly lift 50 lbs.;
– culinary program diploma is considered an asset;
– ability to work flexible shifts and hours (Monday to Sunday);
– strong interpersonal skills and are a positive team player;
– minimum 5 years professional cooking experience.
What we offer:
– opportunities to grow within the company and your skill set;
– free, delicious daily lunches;
– work-life balance;
– dynamic work environments (never the same menu); extended health benefits for full-time employees’ who qualify
To become part of an award-winning and dynamic culinary team, please send your resume and cover letter to hr [at] culinarycapers.com. We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you soon!