The GOODS from Juke Fried Chicken
Vancouver, BC | Juke Fried Chicken is growing! And we’re on the search for an energizing and hands-on leader looking to join our Management Team and lead an experienced and enthusiastic Service Team.
We are looking for a positive person with a big personality, great attitude and communication skills and a passion for food and hospitality to take on the task of managing our small team in a fast-paced room on one of the BEST dining blocks in the city.
General Responsibilities Include:
– Ensuring that all Guests receive the highest standard of service and that all Juke Team Members are motivated to deliver that service day-in and day-out.
– Working with the rest of the management team to ensure that all Food and Beverage items that are served to our guests are to the highest possible standard.
– Communicating effectively and regularly with Ownership and employees.
– Recruiting, hiring and training for all FOH positions.
– Administrative responsibilities such as POS maintenance, daily cash-outs, inventory, updating of training materials, schedule writing and payroll assistance.
What You Bring to the Juke Team:
– You have an unrivaled passion and drive to create great experiences for our Guests.
– You have the ability to adapt and take on new and exciting challenges every day.
– You have the desire to demonstrate and constantly develop your skills in the areas of restaurant management, human resources, operations and administration.
– You are a go-getter—motivated by achieving results in challenging circumstances.
– You have the ability to gain the trust and confidence of the group of people that you lead.
What Juke Brings to You:
– Full-Time Employment.
– Competitive Compensation.
– Opportunities for growth and development within the company.
– A positive and fast-paced work environment.
– You will get to work with our industry’s top professionals.
– 3 Years of total hospitality experience in any role, with 1 years in a supervisory or management role.
– Experience using restaurant POS systems (Auphan, Squirrel).
– Experience with Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
– Payroll Experience (preferred but not required).
– Serving it Right Certificate.
How to Apply:
In Person — Come on by with your resume between 2pm and 4pm. Stick around for some Chicken and Ribs if you’re hungry.
By Email — Let us know why you think you have what it takes. Attach your resume and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not sure if you should apply? This role could also be a great fit for someone looking to grow into a Management Role.