The GOODS from Chambar
Vancouver, BC | The Daytime Manager is a key front-line manager responsible for the performance and management of the FOH Service Team. This role is also responsible for executing operational and administrative duties. Some key tasks include:
– Ensures total guest satisfaction while on the floor during service
– Takes an active role on floor
– Opening and/or Closing responsibilities
– Oversees the training and development of new staff
· Ability to successfully field guest complaints.
· Proven record of extraordinary guest service.
· Experience with Bookenda, OpenTable or equivalent reservation system.
· Excellent customer service skills driven by the ability to provide the highest quality of professional service.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills which promote an atmosphere of mutual respect.
· Energizes staff by creating an atmosphere of trust, accessibility, optimism and integrity.
· Ability to escalate issues or concerns in a positive, solution oriented manner when needed.
Full availability for AM Service is a must. Please send resume with cover letter and references in confidence to tia [at] chambar.com.