The GOODS from La Taqueria
Vancouver, BC | La Taqueria is searching for experienced bartenders. Founded by owners Marcelo Ramirez and Alfonso Sanz in 2009, La Taqueria is a home-style Mexican restaurant inspired by traditional street taco stands in Mexico. Using local, organic, and sustainably sourced ingredients whenever possible, the eatery makes authentic tacos, burritos, and quesadillas with options of seafood, meat, vegetarian, and vegan fillings.
– Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages
– Interact with customers, take orders and serve drinks
– Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
– Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
– Plan and present bar menu
– Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
– Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
– Stay guest-focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
– Comply with all food and beverage regulations
Requirements: At least 3 years experience in a fast-paced restaurant. You must be Legally entitled to work in Canada.
Hourly wage: TBD based on experience.
Please contact email@example.com to apply and note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.