The GOODS from Monkey 9 Brewpub
Richmond, BC | Monkey 9 Brewpub is looking for an enthusiastic, creative chef to lead and develop our kitchen team. Monkey 9 Brew Pub is a 145-seat restaurant plus 55-seat patio who also serves Lucky 9 Lanes. Monkey 9 is an open kitchen which features a Woodstone Pizza Oven. It is a fast- paced work environment being fed by beer enthusiasts and movie and entertainment patrons from the Riverport Sports Complex.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
– Oversee the operation of all restaurant operations including: Banquets, Brew Pub and Outside Catering Menu.
– Financial responsibilities include: food cost controls, managing all departmental operation expenses, managing food waste, & payroll controls – including: scheduling to business levels, productivity is maximized and recruitment procedures are effective
– Provide insight into food revenue opportunities for each dining outlet
– Maintain par stock levels of food items, based on demand and business levels – maintain relationship with food stores that build communication on food rotation to minimize loss
– Ensure all aspects of safe food handling and health board requirements are in place and practiced
– Establish work environment that focuses on health and safety – prevention of injuries is a key focus
– Liaise with department’s leaders in F&B Division to ensure effective work relationships
– Ensure that targets are met and annual departmental goals are successfully achieved
– Maintain effective and timely performance management practices, including – training, performance reviews, goal-setting, recognition, etc.
– Commit to hotel-driven initiatives and committees by representing or appointing representatives from Stewarding and Kitchens to participate.
– Enjoys working with and assisting other’s with goals in the industry to become professionals in the field
– Valid trade certifications must be demonstrated
– Able to work in a fast paced environment with interruptions and a variety of demands
– Able to manage constant change and challenging situations
– Must be detail oriented, highly organized, creative, innovative and numerically inclined
– Proven ability to effectively interact with senior leadership, peers and employees
Title: Executive Chef
Salary: $50,000 – $55,000 // DOE
Please E-mail All Applications To: email@example.com