The GOODS from Railtown Catering
Vancouver, BC | The Corporate Sales Coordinator is responsible for developing the corporate catering department by identifying leads and proactively and creatively acquiring new clients and maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients to meet and exceed revenue goals. This position will consistently strive to maximize revenue and promote relationships through cold calling as well as networking and attending industry and association events.
Led by Chef/Partners Dan Olson and Tyler Day and located in the heart of Vancouver’s heritage Railtown District, Railtown Catering offers a signature combination of classical French technique and inspired West Coast style and provides personalized food and beverage menus for a wide array of private and corporate functions as well as daily office deliveries throughout Vancouver. Whatever the celebration or location, Railtown Catering’s friendly and intuitive team of chefs, event planners and elite service staff have earned a reputation for creativity, innovation and finesse by delivering a refined, first-class experience from start to finish.
– Prospect, acquire and close new business.
– Maintain repeat clientele.
– Work with clients to create and finalize details of their orders and events.
– Distribute confirmed orders to all departments.
– Conduct daily departmental meetings to review upcoming orders.
– Familiarization with catering’s standard operating procedures and adhering to these guidelines.
– Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
– Minimum of two years experience in marketing/sales/catering or related field.
– Must be highly motivated.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Excellent management and leadership skills.
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
– Effective problem solving/decision making abilities.
– Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
– Base salary, plus commission.
– Full benefits package upon six months of employment.
– 50% staff discount at Railtown Cafe, Railway location.
– Complimentary daily staff meal.
Interested candidates are invited to apply in confidence to Dan Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org.