Got Craft? is back in full force! Wander over the bridge to The Pipe Shop Building in North Van sometime this weekend and score local goods and a Mother’s Day gift or two. Don’t miss out on your chance to see works from local artisans, designers, and creatives of every stripe. For a foretaste of things to come, we’ve made a list of 10 things we’ll be looking out for…
1. Donut soap from Bite Me Bath & Body Co.
2. A ring by Rauw Jewelry.
3. Vintage goods from London Field Shoppe.
4. Custom embroidery by El Patcha Embroidery.
5. Roasted almond and date butter from Churn Butters.
6. A packet of Strathcona 1890’s Urban Seed Collections.
7. Wooden cuff links by Cabin + Cub.
8. An energizing aromatherapy soy candle from Feest.
9. Vancouver street scenes by Urban Sketcher.
10. Seasonal botanical cordials by Frostbites Syrup Co.
10am – 5pm | May 7-8 | 115 Victory Ship Way, North Vancouver | $5 at the door | WEBSITE