The GOODS from Ed’s Daily
Vancouver, BC | Ed’s Daily café and commissary in Strathcona’s Railtown district offers fresh coffee, seasonal grab-and-go breakfast and lunch options as well as daily hot features that can be enjoyed in the brand new 24-seat dining space. We are looking to fill multiple full and part time positions including a Café Manager, Baristas, and Line/Prep Cooks.
– Must have previous hospitality management experience; Café management experience is an asset.
– Ability to manage a team and handle a high volume café environment.
– Reliable and ability to work independently as well as part of a close knit team.
– Outgoing, Energetic and passionate about coffee and food.
– Full time availability M-F with potential to work weekends.
– Cashier and Barista experience required
– A passion and interest for coffee & food.
– Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with high volume of people.
– Amazing customer service skills.
– Attention to detail.
– Positive attitude and ability to work well in a close-knit team.
– Full and Part time positions available.
– Hardworking and Reliable
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment while delivering the highest quality food to guests.
– Polished and personable.
– Previous experience as a prep or line cook in a high volume restaurant/café.
– Passionate about food and the culinary arts.
– Available early mornings M-F.
When: The job roles begin between April 8th-15th.
Those interested should email a resume and cover letter to:
Front of House – Michelle [at] edsdaily.com
Back of House – Jim [at] edsdaily.com